Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Note from Becky...


As our last day in Jerusalem comes to a close I am thinking about all the things we have done and seen. Every day has been packed with one thing after another and I don't think I am going to be able to process it all until I get home and have some quiet time alone. I guess that isn't all bad, it just isn't something I am used to!

Tomorrow we leave for Jordan and new adventures. I have no idea what we are in store for. I don't even know if we are going to have internet to be able to keep in touch with all of you! Guess we will just have to wait and see.

If you don't hear from us in the next few days, don't worry. I am sure we are going to be o.k. and we will contact you when we get back to the states. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers - we will see you soon!

Becky

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be cool if some of you could do some "reflection" type posts now that you have been home for awhile.

    Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete