Friday, February 11, 2011

A Note from Becky...


Six a.m. came much too early this morning. After a night of being awake as much as I was asleep, I was far from ready to start the day. But, I knew there were new adventures ahead of us, so that made it a little easier.

Today’s stops had a much different feel from yesterday. Each stop we made yesterday had an emotional edge to it. Today it was mostly historical. Except for the last stop in Cana where the Bishop reaffirmed the wedding vows for any couples in the group who wanted to participate.

Tomorrow we leave our hotel so I am going to make this short and sweet. I need to get to bed earlier tonight. This trip has been physically and emotionally draining. But SO worthwhile! I am so very thankful for the chance to experience the Holy Land first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment