Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Note from Becky...

After an 11 hour plane ride, almost 2 hours getting through passport controlk and a 2 hour bus ride to the hotel, we were treated to the most delicious meal ever! They serve both breakfast & dinner buffet-style but I never dreamed there would be so much food. I would have been perfectly happy with just the vast salad buffet! But I didn’t stop there, I had beef stroganoff over rice, potatoes, more corn salad and then several desserts!

We can purchase the internet in the lobby so we are going to do that and then the 5 Midland people decided to meet each night to debrief.

Tonight I am just looking forward to a good night’s sleep in a bed where I can stretch out.

Tomorrow our Holy Land journey really begins with a visit to the sea of Galilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment